The community building we do can only be done with community support. Your donation provides a space for community members to share stories, creating opportunities for understanding, healing, and celebration.
To donate right now to help make the stories happen, click on the donate button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
You can donate once, or sign up to be a sustaining member. Below, you’ll find other great (and sometimes free!) ways you can give!
EScrip Donation Drive
We are currently in the middle of a new fundraising drive called EScrip.
Escrip is a California-based fundraising organization that is free for nonprofits and donors to use. When you register your credit card with escrips, you can have businesses you buy from donate to up to three nonprofits!
This is a very safe, very easy way to pledge your support. Plus this costs you nothing. There are no fees or special requirements. Businesses you frequent donate a percentage of the money you spent at their establishment to Well Arts to support our programming.
To learn more about this exciting and hassle free way to give, please click the eScrip image on the right.
This link will take you to the eScrip program page. There you will see a New to escrip link on the left under the image of a child. Click on the link.
- Click on Group Name and then type in Well Arts in the last box and click Search.
- Click on Well Arts Institute.
- Click “Next” to proceed to the next step.
- Fill out info to sign up your debit/credit card. Hit Submit and you’re DONE!
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to explore this simple and extremely effective way to give.
Below is information on participating businesses.
- FAQ link explains the program in more detail http://www.escrip.com/program/FAQs.jsp
- If you look at top right corner on the page where you sign in you’ll see “Online Mall” and “Online Store”-which means if you shop at Zupans’ any 5 locations http://www.zupans.com/locations/ a percentage of what you buy with your card you have registered will go to Well Arts.
- Online Mall means you if you buy online with your registered card at any of the participating stores you see listed, a percentage of that will also go to Well Arts.
- Dining rewards: you are automatically signed on to this by registering your card. Here is a list of restaurants in Portland that participate, but you can put your area in the search engine and it will give you a list of places near you. And they are all over-even in Hawaii!! Just use your card when you dine out
Other ways to Give
The following list contains EIGHT additional ways you can help keep our work going!
- You can make an online donation by clicking the donate button in the sidebar! You can do that right now.
- Click here and go to Work For Art’s website. Work For Art will match your donation to us…simply to go to their website, select the third donation option, “designated 501(c)(3) arts organization” and specify “The Well Arts Institute” as your “Designated Recipient Organization” in the form!
- You can mail in a donation to our office at: Well Arts, 2710 NE 14th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97212.
- Click Here and you can purchase a ticket and see a performance.
- You can click here to find out how to register your credit card with escrips, a donation campaign that local businesses participate in. When you use the credit card you register at participating businesses, they donate part of the money you spend there to us! It’s completely free for you!
- If you are a federal employee, you can donate to us through the Combined Federal Campaign!
- You can enjoy yourself and donate to us, too. Come to one of our upcoming fundraisers! Click here to find out more!
As a donor, you will receive our thanks on our website and in programs printed for performances. Please let us know, in the special instructions through our donation form,or in a note with the check you send. how you would like to be credited. You can give us your name as you’d like it printed. If your making a donation in honor of another, you can type in their name. Or, you can attribute it to Anonymous. It’s all up to you!